The versatile VCM-200 is a precision, tractor-type machine that can be used on its own track for straight line cutting and a variety of welding operations. Off track and with a radius rod assembly, the VCM 200 can be used for circle cutting.
VCM 200 Features
- Large thumb screws for hand tight adjustments.
- Dual drive controls & direct speed readout.
- Cone disc drive.
- Constant speed AC induction motor located on the side opposite the torch for cooler, more efficient operation.
- Counter-balanced design allows torch racking distance up to 18" from the machine.
- Speed constant over wide range of temperatures.
- Torch holder designed for 1-3/8"/35mm barrel diameter torches.
- Length increments of 72"/1.83m (Track Length)
- Circle diameters 4"/100mm to 96"/2.44m
- 1"/25.2mm to 60"/1.52m/Minute